Congratulations to Liza


Today, we (Sheila, Nan, Pop, her fiancee John, and I) had the honor to be guests of Liza at Johnson State College. Liza graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology this morning!

We all had a really great time.

Liza was visibly excited and quite proud of herself... as she should be! I have to say that Sheila and I are also quite proud of what Liza has been able to accomplish.

Today was sort of a special day for Johnson... this was the last graduating class from "Johnson State College" before they begin the next school year consolidated with another local state college under a different name. It was definitely a special graduation ceremony for us but, in some ways, it was a special graduation for all those associated with Johnson State College as well.

Congratulations to Liza!

I have a few video clips (I had no plan to shoot video but once the bagpipes started during the processional, I had to capture a few video clips) and many more photos to share but, for now, just a few photos will suffice...




Comments