Prints of Lunar Eclipse

I sent my two compositions of this week's lunar eclipse to the printer this evening. I have all my prints done professionally so when I say I sent images to a printer, I am referring to a professional shop and not my own printer connected to my computer.

For the final version of the prints, I added text on each. I wanted to make it easy to figure out the date, time and location of this event without having to go digging into the EXIF info (file properties). I wanted this info to be visible on the print itself.

Although I feel text on photos adds a distraction, having this added information works in this situation.

I'm looking forward to getting the high quality, Fuji Pearl Paper prints (Fuji Crystal Archive Digital Pearl Paper is glossy surface, silver halide color paper with a unique pearl-like, silvery iridescent appearance. The embedded pearl-like crystals give a high gloss effect reflectance)... I order prints printed on this paper regularly and I have to say that this pearl metallic paper really is beautiful when there is light on the print. Those pearly beads in the paper really bring out and light up the highlights!

These prints should be stunning!







Comments