Late Garden Photos

Although about six months have passed, I am going to go ahead and share a couple of photos from our garden this year.  Of course, our garden is now buried in snow but, for a few short months every summer, our stone paths are lined with very photogenic wildflower gardens.

The variety of flowers we typically grow each summer is pretty colorful, lush and amazing.  Of course, these wildflowers attract all sorts of birds, grasshoppers, crickets and bees. If I am having a quiet, but slow morning, I tend to grab my camera and head to the gardens to find things to photograph.  Every now and then I get lucky and find a few flowers which aren't blowing in the wind or a cooperative insect or bird.

Here are two photos I just recently found sitting in a folder on my computer which I thought would be nice to share...   Hope you enjoy!









Comments

Post a Comment