Spirit of Ethan Allen Cruise

My health has been on quite a roller coaster ride lately with some really good days and some painful, lousy and downright miserable days. On those good days I've been keeping busy during my waking hours with some projects around the house. Of course, even on a good day, I can only get a few good hours of work accomplished before my body needs a serious break and a nap but at least I have been getting some things accomplished during my relatively good days.

This past Saturday was a beautiful day and my health was cooperating so we headed north to Burlington for a cruise on the lake and then a few drinks at Vermont Pub & Brewery. Sheila's parents joined us and we had a really nice time. 

It was nice to get out for a change which my health limits significantly. Actually, I think the last time we were out of the house for the day was well over a month ago and excluding our time at the lake house was really perhaps two months ago. Needless to say, since I was feeling relatively good on Saturday, I was a bit antsy to get out to do some socializing!

As always, the Spirit of Ethan Allen Cruise was enjoyable albeit a bit too short. Afterward we headed up the hill toward Church Street and stopped at Vermont Pub & Brewery. We had intended to do a little barhopping but after a few drinks at VP&B, I was pretty beat again so we called it a day.   

All in all, it was a really nice day and it is always nice to spend some time with Sheila's parents. We look forward to a bit more socializing this summer...






As always is the case during the warmer weather, a group of teenagers took turns jumping from the
cliffs at Red Rocks and then climbing back up to their perch...



We thought this guy was going to belly-flop but he pulled his feet in just in time
before hitting the water...









We took a short detour on the way up to Vermont Pub & Brewery so Sheila
could get a Maple Creamee cone...






Comments