Mini Mount Prints

The prints arrived packaged beautifully and safely...

I recently ordered some prints of my photography and one print of a piece of art I created. I always order my prints through professional printing services because I prefer a very high quality and this last order was no exception. This order arrived just yesterday and I wanted to make a few positive comments about this latest print job.

The first thing I should mention is that this order arrived packaged beautifully and safely. It actually took me twenty minutes to unwrap all the prints!

I ordered a finished product which I have never ordered before... a product called 'Mini Mounts'. These are 5"x7" prints (Kodak, if I remember correctly) mounted on a fiberboard/wood backing. This backing is painted black with beveled edges for a beautiful finished look. As you can see in the photos below, these prints really look great.

I also ordered one of my pieces of artwork printed on an 8"x12" canvas. This canvas was mounted just like the aforementioned prints... on a beveled edge, black backer board. This print is beautiful!

This print package also included a couple of normal 8"x10" glossy prints... one of a sunset at the lake and another of Sheila, Adam and me in San Antonio after Adam's graduation. As always, these glossy prints are beautiful as well. 

After I placed this order, I received a phone call from the printer. She stated the prints looks good and she asked me if I could send her some photos of the finished product mounted on the wall. I plan to mount these 'Mini Mounts' on a wall in our new bedroom in a three dimensional way... for instance, some mounted a half inch from the wall, others mounted about an inch and a half from the wall. As always, all these prints will be illuminated by halogen track lighting. It should look great!

I rarely get compliments on my work so it was really nice to get such interest and compliment from a professional printer.

Now, I just need to get that bedroom finished so I can hang these prints!

The prints spread out on the living room floor...

One of the 5"x7" Mini Mounts...





Some of my artwork... the Art Deco Chrysler Building printed
on canvas and mounted on a black, beveled backer board.


Comments

  1. Awesome prints, as always! I cannot wait to see them mounted on the wall. It will make our new room feel nice and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just need my health AND the weather to cooperate and get on the same page so we can pick up the rest of the building supplies. I'm looking forward to getting this project behind me.

      Delete

Post a Comment