10,000 Page Views!

Today, January 1st, 2014, this blog passed the 10,000 page view milestone.  Considering that many websites get this many page views in one single day, this really isn't any sort of amazing record.  That being said, I started this website just to babble about my health, our family activities, and just to keep my family and friends updated on what is happening in our lives here in Vermont so, considering the purpose of this blog, reaching 10,000 page views is actually pretty impressive!

Reaching 10,000 page views is interesting but what I find more interesting is where all these people reading my blog are located.  Of course, the US is where the vast majority of people are located.  Next, however, is Russia, United Kingdom, China, Canada, France, Germany, Malaysia, Sweden and Ukraine. I've had page views from a lot more countries but those are the top 10 locations. For a blog that is just about my own scattered thoughts and family activities and not about anything specific, this is quite an active following around the globe!  

Anyway, it was nice to see over 10,000 page views on this New Year's Day!


Comments

Post a Comment