An Almost-Forgotten Christmas Gift

Just before bedtime last night, I was looking at Kenzie's dollhouse townhouse... at first, the new window box on one of the third floor windows had my attention and I was thinking, "That looks really nice... it will look really nice when I get the remaining four window boxes mounted after Christmas."

Then my attention moved downward to the first floor and patio french doors I fixed yesterday (Kenzie broke off part of the mullion grill on Christmas morning last year and I just got around to fixing it yesterday along with a few other parts that broke over the past year). I was thinking that the repair wasn't even noticeable. That was looking nice too!

Then I noticed the empty patio right outside those french doors and was thinking, "I really need to do something about some furniture or something for that patio"... "Hey wait... didn't I order a tree to put on that patio?"

Yes, I already ordered a tree and had hidden it in a different place than all the other gifts because it had arrived first. Then I was thinking, "Where did I hide that thing?"

I checked the usual locations... nothing. Then I remembered that I had placed it hidden in our bedroom. I eventually located it... "YES!  I DID buy a tree!"

So, although I am feeling quite miserable today, I managed to screw this tree down onto the patio and it looks much, much better!

Kenzie could still use a couple of chaise lounges for that patio though...





Comments