A Few Photos from Yesterday

Yesterday was perhaps one of the most beautiful days we've had at the lake. The visibility was noticeably crystal clear... the sun was bright... it was warm... the water was warm... it was quiet... and I was in very nice company!

Today, weather-wise, was fair but both Sheila and I were exhausted. We ended up sleeping away most of the day. I had some health issues last night too and that always has a tremendous bearing on the days afterward. Today was no exception. We pretty much just slept and rested all day. 

This evening, however, I had some time to sort through some of yesterday's photos...






At this point in sharing these photos here I must ask, "Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Sony cameras, microphones, stereos, mp3 players, and televisions?" These photos here remind of just how much I love Sony electronics. It is a joy using cameras which produce such beautiful tonality and color while also providing the fastest and most accurate autofocus I ever imagined possible. 

And, while we are at the lake house, I miss our beautiful Sony Bravia television since we are stuck with an absolute crappy Vizio piece of junk here. This piece of junk Vizio constantly reminds me of how far advanced Sony is in electronics and televisions. 

Back on topic...  I really love these photos!









The last of the photos in this blog entry show how a sunset changes over the course of only minutes...  








Comments