One Test Sidewall

I wasn't feeling all that great today but I managed to get one sidewall installed on the trash shed.  

During yesterday's frame assembly, I slammed my head into a temporary crossbar holding the frame together, saw stars, and things got a bit dark briefly.  The rest of the day yesterday, the area of my head in question was throbbing.  Today, it started throbbing again rather quickly.  Overall, I'm not feeling all that well either but my head is hurting the most.  I think I have a little bit of an abrasion there too.

Anyway, I managed to get one sidewall assembled.  I also made a couple of jigs for the roof rafters so I am ready to go on that when I get the right length lumber.  

We just finished eating dinner...  some restaurant quality eggplant parmesan with linguine...  it was delicious.  I'm ready for bed now...  well before 8pm...  



PS...  this blog entry is entitled "One Test Sidewall" because this first wall is a bit of a test to check the appearance.  I'll be making a couple of very small changes in the future to tailor these walls to my own preferences.

Comments