Waterbury Train Station featured in 'Model Railroader'

I received the latest issue of Model Railroader magazine yesterday...   both in print and digitally through Zinio (I love my magazines in digital format through Zinio for use on my Kindle Fire...  more on that in another blog entry)...   and I came across an article about the recently renovated and restored Waterbury Train Station!

I had created a painting of this beautiful train station right after it was restored.  This truly is an historic and beautiful train station.  Now, it is being featured in Model Railroader magazine.  They even included scaled drawings of the train station for those modelers who desire to model this historic building.

It is always nice to see a local landmark in a national publication!  For those train and model railroading enthusiasts, pick up the June issue of Model Railroader magazine!







Comments