Sailing Videos

Just thought I would post a couple of sailing videos which I felt were entertaining and do a good job at conveying the exhilarating excitement of sailing.

This first video is of a guy who went on a 2000 km trek over the course of 36 days, alone in a small racing sailboat...  the Laser.  A lonely adventure but, man, can that Laser move!  Great video!



Laser2 sailing 2000km,36 days Slovenia-Albania-Slovenia from igor Stropnik on Vimeo.



The next video is of guy sailing a Sunfish sailboat (the slightly bigger brother of my own Minifish sailboat) in cold weather on a very windy day.  Exciting video!

You can really see how physically demanding sailing can be even on a very small sailboat.  I am really looking forward to getting back out on our sailboat with my new little waterproof camera!


Comments

  1. I keep coming back here to watch these videos! We're really looking forward to getting out on the sailboat... today we are heading to West Marine to pick up a few things for the boat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Stropnik video . . . thanks for sharing these . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment