Revisiting Old Photos - Ryan's Graduation

As I've mentioned before in previous blog entries, whenever I am having health problems and feeling too lousy to accomplish much, I go back to my storage hard drives to revisit some of my old photos. I have many thousands of photos to sift through!

Last night, while struggling with my eyesight (which is still a problem today), I scrolled through some photos on my big desktop computer's new pro-quality IPS monitor. This monitor makes viewing photos and websites a lot easier for me when I am having issues with my vision.  

The folder I chose to sift through held photos from 2011 of a long weekend visit to Long Island. We had spent some time at Jones Beach that long weekend. I also have some photos from our walk along the Nautical Mile on Freeport's Woodcleft Canal. The photos of interest in this particular folder, however, were all the photos I shot of family members at my nephew's high school graduation party. (Although, truth be told, I shot a lot of really nice photos while at Jones Beach too!)

Ryan is now doing well at Gettysburg College and making a name for himself at the school and within the NCAA. Here is Gettysburg's short bio on Ryan for those interested... Gettysburg Sports - Ryan Rausch.  

I shoot so many photos at every event that it is always difficult finding the best to process and show. I think this folder of photos from that graduation weekend had about 650 photos in it. So, a lot to choose from, as always! 

Anyway, the main purpose of this blog post is to show two photos of my nephew, Ryan, which I found last night on one of my storage hard drives. I hope you enjoy!








Comments