A Belated Birthday Post

The grandchildren turned two years old a couple of weeks ago but I have been feeling so lousy that I have just now managed to doing anything with the photos I shot at their birthday party. So, while I am on a roll posting photos of the grandchildren from this past weekend (see my previous posts), I thought I should also finally post some photos from their birthday celebration before these photos just become another lost folder of photos on an old hard drive.

So... a birthday party for two new two year olds...  presents, toys, laughs, music, playing, dancing, giggles, cake, food and drinks... everyone had a fun time! 



A new train for his birthday...













This is one happy boy dancing to a train video... and yes,
his eyes were closed most of the time he was dancing...
feelin' that groove...









Apparently, Grammy is getting a bit too close to someone's cake...




Comments