Some Work Outdoors

It is supposed to be sunny and warm outside again today so I've switched gears and pushed Lukey's little railroad Christmas present aside so I can get outside to get some much needed winterizing work done on the house.

I hope to get this accomplished relatively quickly and easily. Then I will come back indoors and get some work accomplished indoors, as long as my health allows.

We are cutting Christmas trees tomorrow morning so I need to ensure I am well rested for that. This means I will accomplish absolutely nothing after noon today so I can sleep and rest for the remainder of the day. Cutting Christmas trees is usually a fun morning in the snow for everyone and then a nice leisurely lunch in a restaurant. Tomorrow morning promises to be muddy this year though.

Hopefully, all will go smoothly and not wear me down!


Comments