Boating with the Grandkids

I've been stuck indoors this week due to some health issues so I've been sifting through photos and editing some of them. Today I'm having difficulty lifting my left arm in addition to all the nauseating symptoms of the past week keeping me close to our bathroom. Most of what I've done today with these photos required the use of a mouse with my right hand though so I happen to have a couple of photos to share.

Both of these photos were shot at the lake and both photos were captured on beautiful sunny and warm days. The first photo I inserted below is of Kenzie kayaking with Nan. I had the sun at my back in this shot so the clarity is really nice and the background drops off smoothly and quickly. I like how they stand out against the shore in the background as well the clarity and tonal qualities... of course, this photo also reminds me of a typical nice day out on the lake so that is nice too!


The second photo was shot by Sheila. She grabbed my camera while I was out sailing with Lukey. We don't often get to see me in photos since I always seem to have a camera attached to my hand but Sheila managed to get a nice shot of Lukey and me as we sailed past the house. The sun was high and in front of Sheila so there isn't as much clarity in this shot but I still like it.


Now, it's time for a much needed nap... 


Comments