Opening Gifts on Christmas Eve

It has been a very quiet Christmas this year due to pandemic distancing and staying as safe as possible at home, alone.  Sheila and I chose to open our Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve.  We had a really nice Christmas Eve too!  Since we will be spending the entire Christmas season alone, safely away from the grandkids, safely away from family, and safely away from friends, we decided to record a video of the two of us opening our gifts....




Tonight, we are having a rib roast, potatoes, gravy and carrots.  Sheila made some cookies yesterday and we also have an apple pie and some other assorted dessert things.  At the moment, Lukey and Kenzie are opening gifts on the Echo Show in our kitchen while Gee watches so I should get back out there before finishing this blog entry...


UPDATE - 22 April 2021:  I just noticed that this blog entry was never finished nor published here.  Oh well.  I guess I've really been distracted with health issues.  I didn't think 2021 could be worse, healthwise, than 2020 but it is proving to be a really lousy year thus far.


Comments