Proof Book

As I am laid up with a bad knee...  oh yeah...  I don't think I wrote that I have a pair of crutches now.  I got tired of being set back to Day 1 of recovery every time we went grocery shopping or if I walked across our lawn so I broke down and ordered a pair of crutches so I can keep most of my weight off my right knee.  

I don't use the crutches around the house but I do need them whenever we leave the house.  Leaving the house means a lot more walking than I do inside our house.  I haven't cut the lawn in about a month now because the last time I cut the lawn, I was set back to Day 1 again.  I definitely do not want to be set back to Day 1 of recovery yet again so it was time to be a bit more careful and allow my knee more time to heal before testing it.  The year is actually coming to a close and I started this year with an ankle injury which lead to this knee injury on the opposite leg.  

This has been one of the most miserable years in my life already as far as my health goes...  far worse than 2020 even though I had the virus with great difficulty breathing and just viral misery for four months in early 2020.  Anyway, I am on crutches now whenever we head out for our weekly grocery shopping at Shaw's.  We don't go anyplace else so that is the only place I've used the crutches.

Hmmm...  who knows?  Maybe my inflamed ankle and inflamed knee are mostly due to the effects of the virus last year.  My joints have been in terrible pain since having the virus.  This could have made me more susceptible to injury in those joints.  

So, anyway, as I am laid up with a bad knee, I have been trying to find some sedentary things to do in the house.  Absolutely nothing is getting done outside.  One thing I did was put together a few photo print jobs.  One was long overdue...  prints for one of Sheila's aunts...  and two others are prints of the grandchildren.  One proof book already arrived and the prints look good and are ready for enlarging by the printer.  The questions that remain are, what sizes and what medium?  

Here are just a few of the pages from the first proof book...










These photos will make really nice large format prints.  They would really pop and be noticeable on a darker colored wall with the prints illuminated by some type of task lighting. 

Now I am waiting for a proof book of photos of the newest grandchild that I shot last week.   


Comments