A Catch with Lukey

Whenever Lukey stays with us we will play catch whenever the weather permits.  We had a couple of nice weather days so we threw a baseball back and forth on each day.  Most of our time was spent playing golf on the new putting green in the backyard though.  I'll write more about that another time.  

While Lukey and I were throwing a baseball, Kenzie was busy in the playhouse.  She was doing a spring cleaning to get the playhouse ready for summer.  She wiped off all the accumulated dirt and pollen and vacuumed up all the spider webs and debris.  I haven't peaked into the playhouse yet but I am sure it is looking good.  

Below is a short video of Lukey and me.  We decided to do something different by shooting some video of ourselves.  At the end of the video is a short outtake...  I had an annoying Deer Fly biting my legs, over and over, until I eventually squashed it against the top of my sneaker.  This outtake is a full minute of me trying to put an end to this relentless attack.  Unfortunately, this resulted in a bunch of bites and welts on my legs.


Comments