Some Monochrome Landscape Photos

I had another rather lousy day yesterday.  I awoke in the morning having difficulty breathing.  My breathing improved a bit after I got up and took my morning dose of medications but I continued having difficulty breathing off and on throughout the day.  

At this point, I'm really at a loss for what might be causing this ongoing breathing problem...  generic medications as opposed to brand-name medications?...  a worsened mast cell condition?...  a new condition that is more acute?...  having COVID again but continued to test negative?...  I really have no idea and I'm thinking we won't have any idea until after my next bone marrow biopsy.  That is scheduled for early in March so I have one more month to wait.  

Most of yesterday was spent on the couch but I did manage to spend some time at the computer editing a few landscape photos.  

This first photo was shot in Burlington on Lake Champlain...



The State Capitol in Montpelier...  the three people walking toward me in the photo are Kenzie, Sheila and Lukey...



The next photo is the Burlington Boathouse on Lake Champlain...



Once again, this photo was shot on Lake Champlain in Burlington...



The next three photos were shot this past autumn...  I think I actually prefer the wild psychedelic-like autumn colors in monochrome!  I'll have to shoot landscapes like this more often especially autumn landscapes.











And, this last photo was shot last week from our living room window...  the Worcester Range...



My breathing has been okay today.  It hasn't been "great" at times, but it has been okay.  I'd say that overwhelming fatigue is my biggest issue so far today.  We hope to get to the supermarket this evening...  that didn't go well at all last week so we'll see how I do with that this time.  Hopefully, by some miracle and for the first time in over a month, I'll have no difficulties whatsoever...  hmmm...  I'm not too confident in that happening...

_____________________________________________________________


EDIT:  Well, we are back from the supermarket...   For the first time in over a month (I think), we were able to leave the house for a short while without me having great difficulty breathing, needing epinephrine and approaching anaphylaxis.   So, either this evening was just dumb luck or my health is improving.  Time will tell.  

Regardless, I still do not trust my health and body.  Gaining trust in my health and body will take quite a while of solid good health and no surprise problems.  


Comments