COVID Update

As the evening wore on tonight, I starting feeling worse and worse again which does not please me in the least.  It reminds me that my previous bouts of COVID also went in waves.  Sometimes those waves were by the hour, sometimes by the day, sometimes by the week.

When I grabbed my bag of medicines so I could take my nighttime dose of medications, I remembered that I only took half doses of cold medications at lunchtime and dinnertime.  By mid-evening, I was feeling quite lousy again.

My throat was approaching the intolerable level of soreness again.  A bit of a headache is back again.  I'm still in and out of the bathroom too.  This evening, I noticed that my voice was getting hoarse and, at this point, I am losing my voice.  I just checked my temperature and my fever is back again...   I'm at 100.1 degrees.

I guess I need to go back to full doses of cold medications in addition to all my usual medications and the newest anti-viral medication.  

Still...  at the risk of jinxing this...  things really aren't all that bad...

Comments