Fever Again Tonight

I had a relatively good day today for a change.  I slept about nine hours last night so I'm sure that helped considering I have not been sleeping well due to excruciating bone pain.  My bone pain has subsided to tolerable levels so that allowed me to get some much needed sleep.  

Since I was feeling relatively well this morning, I managed to do some maintenance on a photography tripod head which is perhaps the most I've accomplished in any day since developing COVID in Manhattan before Christmas.  So, it was a pretty good day for a change.

Tonight, however, I have a fever of 100.4° and that is not so good.  

I've been see-sawing back and forth with fevers a few times a week for the past month.  In the previous month of COVID, I had a solid fever and I consistently tested positive for the virus.  I'm no longer testing positive but the fevers are still coming and going along with a few other problem symptoms.  

My energy is still quite low.  As I've mentioned in a previous blog entry, I've been experiencing bone pain like never before too.  My spinal injuries are not too happy either (my cane is getting some use).  My breathing hasn't been all that great either.  I've been using my inhalers much more often in an attempt to breathe better.  

My fevers lately have usually been just below 100° so being over that point tonight is a little unusual.  

All I can say is this virus is brutal.



Comments