Another Night with the Grandkids

We had the grandkids at the house for dinner again last night... no, the grandkids weren't for dinner... they joined us for dinner last night.  As always, it was a funny, amusing night!

The kids also picked up a cold around the time of the train show so the three of us are still trying to shake this cold. It was obvious that they are feeling just like I am... a bit worn out and stuffy.

Anyway, it was nice spending some time with Lukey and Kenzie! Here are a few photos...



Some train time...



Some stinky feet...






I don't remember what this face was about...  I think it was about wanting to watch trains on the television...
but mostly about being exhausted...







The kids were introduced to a new movie while eating dinner...  "The Croods"... it captivated Lukey!








This last photo reminds me... mark my words... I believe Kenzie is entering a stage of life that finds her avoiding cameras at all cost... I'll be shooting a lot of backs of heads and outstretched arms with hands blocking my view... if so, I'll need to be more stealthy in getting photos of her for the foreseeable future...




Comments