Beginning My Day Ready For Bed

It is only 9:30 in the morning yet I am already ready for bed.

I'm exhausted... fatigued... feel like I have been awake for weeks... I'm weak... I'm having difficulty breathing... I simply don't have the energy for anything.

There are a million things I actually want to do... work on the house... work on a dollhouse I designed and have started building... work on some model railroading projects... do some landscaping... get some more work accomplished on the bbq grill kitchen area outside in the backyard... do some biking... get out to do some landscape photography... take a short hike to a nearby mountain summit... lately, I've even been thinking of sitting down at the piano again after a very long break from music in general. 

(A side note here:  I did, however, have an unusually good day yesterday... I ran some electrical through some existing renovations... I did a little painting... I did a little bit of spackling... I even did a load of laundry which is often a monumental task for me... so, yesterday, was a good day... cue The Beatles song, 'Yesterday'...)

I want to do things... my head is focused on doing these things... I have a huge jumbled mess of projects, ideas and sketches bouncing around in my head desperately trying to get out... but my body is unwilling. If my body refuses to cooperate, there really is little I can do about it.  

And, I definitely don't have the energy to be around people who are nothing but thick-headed, frustrating, lazy, obnoxious, or an emotional burden. In short... common sense is telling me to avoid people who have energy but who stubbornly insist upon wasting their energy. I need energy and I'm a bit perturbed, even angry, that those who do nothing but waste energy are the ones who have it. I still want to do something with my life, yet can't... while it seems most others actually can do something significant with their lives, yet won't. Yes, this angers me.

Now... where is my bed? Ugggg... I already made the bed and I don't even have the energy to walk to the bedroom and pull the covers down... It will be easier to just lie right here on the couch... 

Comments