Watching Out Over Me

It was a rough, uneventful and rather boring morning with my health problems (see my previous blog posts). Times like this always feel like periods of 'nothingness'. 

I took some extra medications around lunchtime and then I ended up sleeping through the afternoon.

When Sheila arrived home at 5pm, she noticed our resident cat sitting on our deck outside our front 15-lite glass door... sitting in the rain... watching through the glass at me lying on the couch...keeping a close eye on me through the glass.

Whenever I get this type of attention from any cat, particularly this cat, it is a sign of exceptionally poor health... dangerously low levels of health. 

Fortunately, I had medicated myself as best as I could...  well, I suppose I could have added a bit more medications... but, I'm awake now and feeling 'okay'. I'm not feeling 'good', but well enough to find something to eat for dinner.  

I guess we had better do something about dinner before it is bedtime...

Comments