A Mix of Weather Today

Up until this afternoon, we've had some brutally hot and humid weather with temperatures nearing triple digits and the same for the humidity. Since my health does not do well in warm/hot environments, it is fortunate that the weather changed this afternoon. Now we are experiencing rather cool weather with some scattered showers. 

The skies appear to be clearing up again and the warmth is returning but it is significantly cooler than we've experienced thus far. I think we are supposed to have some clear skies through the night tonight so, if the biting flying insects are a bit more mellow tonight, perhaps I can capture some photos of the starry night sky.

This morning we arose at 5:30am and were out on the kayaks by around 6:15am. The lake was placid and the temperature was comfortable for a change.  

By mid-morning, the wind had whipped up to be perfect for sailing. Adam spent a little time on the sailboat skimming through the white caps. I haven't found the energy to even attempt sailing yet. 

Here are a few photos from Monday and today...










I haven't even attempted to shoot any video yet. Even the number of photos I've shot thus far has been quite limited! I'll have to see if I can make up for that in the next few days!


Comments