Continuing Fevers

I'm going to keep this blog entry short since I'm writing on my Kindle in bed.  

I had a fever again last night.  Although I felt mediocre this morning (eh...  well, I still felt rather lousy but better than I have been feeling for the past month), I slept most of the afternoon and then developed a fever again tonight.  

I have inflamed lymph nodes in my neck, underarms and around my upper torso and swollen glands in my neck.  I've had this problem since developing COVID a month ago.  My sinuses are still hurting consistently.  I simply feel lousy.  The COVID virus seems to continue to incite mast cell issues with my primary illness too.

Anyway, I wanted to document the continuing waves of fever.  The virus just doesn't seem to be loosening its grip on me.



Comments