Latest Test Results

This evening, I was notified of my latest test results...  all results were negative and, when it comes to test results, negative is a good thing.

PSA - my numbers were low which is a good thing since high numbers are a possible indication of prostate cancer...  so, no indications of prostate cancer...   good news.

Metabolic Panel - all results were in normal range which means no signs of kidney infection.  This is a good indication that I don't have a far more involved strep infection...  good news.  

Urinalysis - all results were normal here as well.  No blood in urine...  all characteristics of the urine was normal...  good news.

The only remaining possibility that is left is that perhaps I passed a small kidney stone and that caused a fast healing abrasion in my urinary tract that bled only shortly after passing the stone.

The doctor said if I see bleeding again, then I will be referred to a urologist.  In the meantime, I need to keep drinking plenty of fluids which I've been doing since before Christmas when this latest COVID infection began.  I've been drinking so many different types of fluids in larger than average quantities that it has been constantly interrupting my sleep because I need to keep heading to the bathroom...  and I've been so exhausted that all I want to do is sleep so that is been a bit frustrating.

Anyway, all my test results are looking good which is really good news.

Comments