Down Again

My health has crashed again so I am down for a few days.

I was feeling pretty good this morning, relatively speaking. I was having some cognitive difficulties which I have been struggling with for the past few days but I have had far worse problems related to this in the past so I wasn't all that concerned at the time. When I awoke from my usual afternoon nap (and always much needed nap), I was not feeling well at all. That is very unusual. I usually awake from my afternoon nap feeling pretty good and refreshed...  not today.

Those pains in the areas of my lower kidneys was back again. My left leg was weak and that is a sign of either worsening spinal issues or impending anaphylaxis. To make a long story short, I kept getting weaker and weaker until walking was difficult and slow going. I quickly realized that my blood pressure was probably dropping to dangerous levels. Before long, I was feeling as though I would lose consciousness very soon.

I opted for taking some emergency medications. I really hate taking these medications because they will make me far too groggy for the next day or two to accomplish anything. These medications also affect my vision causing frustrating blurriness.  Making the decision to take these medications means I willingly sacrificed a few more days of my life to recovery...  a few more days of 'nothingness'.

We have now finished dinner and I am feeling slightly more stable but still quite lousy. I can't express how frustrating it is to feel as though I am just 'surviving'... not living.  

Once again, everything is on hold for a few days while I recover to a stable condition...

Comments