Old Disney Photos

Lukey and I were running some trains in the train room on Saturday when I spotted one of Sheila's old photo albums sitting on a shelf in the corner of the room under some trains I have displayed. This album was one of Sheila's old albums which is home to all her old photos of Disney vacations with her children going back about 15 years... a time when Liza, Lukey and Kenzie's mommy, was a young child herself... I thought to myself, "Hmmmm... they might like looking at this..."

I quickly realized that Lukey and Kenzie probably would have difficulty picking out their mom in these ancient photos as well as a young Uncle Adam so I pulled the album down off the shelf and handed it to Lukey. I explained that these are Gee's photos and he should not play with this book alone and, as I carefully handed Lukey the album, I added, "Here... bring this out to Gee and ask her to show you and Kenzie what is in here..."

I believe all three of them enjoyed paging through Gee's old Disney photo album...






Comments

  1. As someone with mastocytosis, I'm a follower and fan of your blog. As a mother and grandmother, though, I enjoy the many pictures of the little ones as they spend time with your wife and you. I was genuinely touched by these as they shared a walk down memory lane with her. What a great idea! One can almost hear the many questions and comments as they flipped pages and listened to Grandma Gee's memory of each.

    Hope you're feeling better today. Well wishes to your family, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy my blog! Thanks for following along as well as for the well wishes.

      Delete

Post a Comment