At The Hotel

The first thing the kids wanted to do when they arrived at the hotel was jump in the pool!  Mom and John had to check them into their room first though.  I was sitting in the lobby lounge area and had a chance to re-introduce Lukey and Kenzie to the rest of our train show group...  particularly to Jake and Dylan. 

While everyone was swimming in the pool, I secured the two big tables in the lounge area so we could all relax with a few drinks and dinner.  After a short swim session, everyone congregated in the lounge area for our first night of the extended weekend...







On Saturday, after the train show, we had time to squeeze in some pool time before needing to head to dinner.  Personally, I could have used a short nap but I wanted to capture a few shots of the kids in the pool so I fought with my eyelid actuators and managed to keep my eyes open (partly open but open enough) so I could shoot some photos in the pool house...











The kids definitely enjoyed having a nice, warm, and very large indoor pool at the hotel!  As for me, I enjoyed our socializing time in the lounge...


Comments