Video of Train Show Weekend

Throughout various points over the course of our train show weekend, I shot a few video clips in different places while everyone was doing different things.  Naturally, I included a few short clips from the train show itself...  a few minutes of Maggie the Clown's show...  a couple of short video clips of the pool at the hotel...  and, a few short clips from The Munich Haus German restaurant.  

Lukey was lucky enough to be chosen to be part of Maggie and Clown's magic act.  He spent a few minutes on stage with Maggie and another child from the audience.  Naturally, Papa shot video of the whole thing so that Lukey could view the video any time he wants while visiting us.  Unfortunately, when we arrived home and I transferred the photos and video clips to my desktop computer, I immediately noticed that I screwed up the entire video of Lukey being on stage!  I wasn't paying attention to the camera as I watched Lukey and I paid the price... all the video of Lukey on stage was out of focus... but the back of Kenzie's head was in perfect focus!

We had a great weekend!







Comments