Another Miserable Day

For the most part, today was yet another rather miserable day.

I thought I might get to writing more about our trip to Manhattan a few weeks ago but I'm feeling so lousy today that I opted to avoid writing about the trip.  At the moment, due to getting this horrendous, lingering, debilitating virus during this trip, I have absolutely nothing good to write about this trip nor do I want to travel ever again so it is best that I do not put any of my current feelings into writing.  This sentiment about travel will likely change...  in time...  perhaps a very long time...  but, at the moment, this is how I feel.  

I slept most of the day, again, and I generally feel quite miserable.  I had a little bit of energy after sleeping most of the morning but that only lasted about a half hour before I was feeling quite miserable again.  In that half hour, I managed to fix my telephone line in the house and I wrote about that in a previous blog entry.  

I have a sinus headache due to a sinus infection...  I'm exhausted...  I'm coughing...  I still have opaque white mucus coming out of my nose...  my joints and spine are in the seven out of ten range, especially my right knee which is in even more pain...  and I have a very low grade fever that keeps coming and going in waves throughout the day and night. 

The other frustrating thing is that I feel like we didn't have a Christmas.  Since Christmas is my favorite time of year, this is significant for me.  I want all the Christmas stuff to be put away because, at this point, it just reminds me of how lousy I've been feeling throughout Christmas and New Year's Day...

Overall I feel quite lousy and, at the moment, I'm regretting our trip to Manhattan.  And, if you haven't picked up on it, I'm a big angry...  hmmm...  perhaps bitter is a better adjective...



Comments