Revisiting Some Old Photos

When I awoke this morning, a photo from the lake that we have hanging on our bedroom wall caught my attention.  As I laid there assessing my health, I was also thinking that I should go back to the file folder that contains the photos from this particular morning on the lake in 2013 to see if there was anything else that was worthy of hanging on the wall.  

Although this first photo wasn't what I had in mind when I went looking for this file folder containing old photos, this photo is a rare photo...  a photo of Sheila and me!  In this photo, we are on the summit of Owl's Head Mountain at Lake Groton.  Adam shot this photo...


The next few photos are actually the photos I was searching for this morning.  On this early morning in 2013, I had ventured out on my kayak just after dawn, as usual, to capture some photos in the still of the morning.  Everyone was still in bed but this is perhaps my favorite time to be out on the lake.  The lake is always mirror flat with a bit of fog this early in the morning.  On this particular morning, however, it was quite foggy.  









I still have quite a few photos and videos to edit and share from our trip to Manhattan.  I might get some some of those today.  I'm feeling rather lousy, yet again, so I'm heading back to the couch.  Regardless of whether I get to photos from our Manhattan trip today, I'll be writing more about our trip in the coming days.



Comments