One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

After a very rough week of lousy health and a lot of pain, I started feeling a bit better last night and this morning. As a result, I managed to get a little bit of work done on the house. 

In the big scheme of things, what I accomplished was very little, actually...  just a tiny little bit of staining outdoors... but it was more than I had accomplished in at least a week. I stained a new landscaping step I installed a couple of weeks ago along our short stone pathway to the back door. While I had the stain out, mixed, and ready-to-go, I decided to stain the two steps leading up to our front deck as well as a small landing at our back door. 

The positive thing is I managed to get a small task accomplished this morning. The negative thing is I feel as though my health has now taken a couple of steps backward again.

I slept all afternoon which was necessary and really nice especially since I slept in a nice, cool, air-conditioned room. Unfortunately, I am still completely exhausted though. It really sucks waking up exhausted. This fatigue is at an overwhelming level again. My pain level has worsened again considerably too.

I'm also experiencing some mild dizzy spells and nausea this evening....  hmmm... perhaps I should take some extra medications again. Uggg... I really hate taking extra medications because they make me so drowsy and the drowsiness lasts for days. Unfortunately, I need these extra medicataions to ward off anaphylaxis as well as some less life-threatening symptoms.

So... I suppose it is time for some extra medications....


Comments