Mother's Day Dinner

For Mother's Day, we invited Sheila's parents to join us for dinner. 

Later this afternoon, Will and Sue will come by for a few drinks and we have some planning to do with them for an upcoming journey to Dayton and the National Museum of the US Air Force. 

This morning, I prepared our Mother's Day dinner... my mouth is watering already! We'll be having shish-ka-bob on the grill... it is now marinating in the refrigerator... it should be delicious!

Now if we could just get the rain to stop in time for me to fire up the grill and cook dinner, I'll be a little bit happier about cooking outdoors!  (Unfortunately, I have not found the time nor energy to finish building our outdoor kitchen area which will have a roof over it... other problems keep delaying this project.)





Comments